Collection of personal data
Collection of personal data by Glandore arises in various ways:
- Information that you provide to us when registering as a user with Glandore such as your first name, last name, company name, job title, country of residence, e-mail address, username and any passwords of your choice.
- Information that you may provide by using the Website or availing of our services on the Website.
- If you contact us for any reason, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Website visitors can submit enquiries by completing enquiry forms or by submitting email enquiries.
- Prospective customers can also communicate with us in several other ways e.g.
- Personal callers to Glandore offices
- Enquiry directly by telephone
- Third parties acting on your behalf
- Through business networking events such as with relevant business associations, Chambers of Commerce etc., where contact details are voluntarily exchanged for business purposes.
- On becoming a client, companies are required to provide sufficient details to enable Glandore to confirm the identity of the organisation.
- In addition to our website www.glandore.co we provide access to our online members portal for our businesses and their staff, to whom we provide our services. The online portal is currently being deployed on a location-by-location basis and the associated details described below are relevant once it has been deployed at your location.
- The Glandore online members portal enables and encourages client companies and their staff to engage with each other for mutual benefit, including via the online portal.
- Members are individually provided with secure online user access to the portal.
- To be visible to other members in the online directory - and thereby be able to receive communications via the portal from other members - requires your specific consent. You are invited to provide this consent on becoming a member. As a member you have the ability online at any time to vary your decision on this. Member-to-member communications within the online portal occur without the need to display your email address.
- Additionally, members may fill out a profile for added visibility on the members directory. This is voluntary, and you may update your profile details online at any time.
- CCTV is used at entry/exit points and in common areas of the buildings.
Use of personal data
The personal data that you provide to us may be processed for the following purposes:
- To contact you in response to communications you might send us.
- To provide you with the information and services that you have requested.
- To provide you with the information and services necessary in the fulfilment of our contractual obligations to you.
- As a client company, to provide contact information for your company in the company/team section of the online members directory.
- As a member, to provide you with a membership card, which may be used to avail of Glandore members discount at Suesey Street Restaurant.
- As a member, notifications may be sent to you from the online members portal under two main headings:
- Necessary administrative notifications e.g. fire drill notifications, holiday arrangements, etc.
- Optional notifications of various categories, where you can select which categories you wish to receive or not.
- As a member, where you have given your consent to be visible in the members online directory, to include your name and company name in the members directory.
- The members portal includes a section which lists local services which are considered to be of possible or likely interest to members.
- To contact you in relation to our services, events programme, general news from Glandore, promotional updates and other communications from Glandore deemed to be of possible interest to you, as an individual and/or company. Such promotional correspondence will always include the facility to unsubscribe.
- CCTV cameras monitor entry/exit points and common areas. This is stored on a rolling basis to enable viewing of recent footage in the event of a query arising.
Sharing of personal data
We may disclose your personal data in the following circumstances to the following parties:
- The Glandore Member Community. Our services include the Glandore online members portal which enables you to share information and connect with other Glandore members. Where you chose to be visible in the members online community your name and company name will be visible to other members, who will be able to engage with you. You are offered the facility to expand your profile with additional information about yourself, which is shared within the Glandore member community in the online members directory.
- Other parties where required by law and as necessary in the provision of our services and to protect our rights, property, and the safety of our customers, employees and business partners.
- Other parties at your company’s request. We may share information about you with third parties when your company requests such sharing.
- Corporate transactions. In the event of a corporate transaction such as merger, acquisition the companies reserves the right to provide necessary data to relevant parties as may be required in such an event.
Accessing and updating your personal data
Glandore wants to ensure that your data is kept updated, so we do request that changes in your company’s personnel and/or company details are notified to us.
As a member you have visibility, through your online membership, of the personal data held by us about you and you can update it directly online. In addition, you have the right to request a copy of the personal data held by us about you and you also have the right to have such data corrected where it is inaccurate. Such requests should be forwarded to us.
Retention of personal data
Glandore will not retain your personal information longer than necessary. We will hold onto the information you provide either while your online account is in existence, or as needed to be able to provide the contracted services to you.
If legally required or if it is reasonably necessary to meet regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our Terms and Conditions, we may also retain some of your information for a limited period as required, even after you have closed your account, or it is no longer needed to provide the services to you.
Links to external websites
There is a section in the members online portal that provides links to external websites, from which you may avail of their services. These are clearly identifiable as such. We provide these links as a convenience to our members. Such services are subject to their own privacy policies and we are not responsible for the content or the privacy policies of these third-party websites.
Collection of data from children
Our services are provided to the business community and public organizations and are not directed towards children. We do not knowingly collect personal data from children.
Effective Date: 14 February 2018