Member Services Executive / Receptionist in Dublin 2
As a key representative and “face” of the business, the perfect candidate will be highly professional, well presented, outgoing and warm, friendly and approachable in line with the culture of the business. This role requires a person who is experienced in taking ownership of the reception/lobby area and managing all activities in this area. This is a dynamic role that requires an individual who can adapt to changing priorities, demands and expectations. The ideal candidate will be highly organized, detail orientated, and will have foresight to schedule their day with emphasis on must-do tasks that are time sensitive and critical to client satisfaction. This candidate will be professional in nature with a warm and outgoing personality and will have the ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team as a requirement.
If this sounds like the role for you, apply today to come and grow with Glandore!
What you'll be doing
Glandore's newest Member Services Executive will assist with all aspects of Reception/Operations and support the Operations Manager within the group in providing 5 star service at all times. This position is a central role within the department and will be the first point of contact for all members and visitors to the business centre.
- Greet visiting clients, guests, employees and contractors
- Act as central point of contact for all client queries
- Liaise with various parties to book and arrange meetings in online booking system
- Answer emails and phone calls in a timely manner
- Deal with queries promptly or redirecting as appropriate
- General clerical, filing, scanning, typing, printing, binding
- Organise and arrange online orders
- Organise incoming and outgoing post, and couriers
- Ensuring car park spaces are used as intended
- Monitor CCTV, intercoms and access control system
- Ensure welcome packs and security cards are ready for clients ahead of move in
- Log maintenance and repair issues
- Ensue the fire evacuation book is up-to-date at all times and act as fire warden
- Maintain client contact information database
- Keep reception area organised & tidy
- Organize, maintain and issue phone extensions using various applications
Finance / Accounts
- Research best price/ deals and liaise with suppliers to negotiate best prices
- Ensuring all charges are accurately applied to client accounts
Meeting / Events
- Book meeting room and arrangements in booking system
- Order catering and other requirements as required for meetings
- Track IT issues/development on online application
- Use access control system to issue passes to clients, staff and contractors
What we'd like from you
- Warm, outgoing personality a must. Fluent English required.
- Ability and desire to take ownership of client enquires
- Must be extremely organized and confident to run a reception desk
- Willingness to learn and follow company procedures
- Developing good relationships with clients, suppliers, staff
- Enthusiastic approach to providing excellent customer service
- Excellent communication and multi-tasking skills
- Attention to detail and ability to think one step ahead
- Flexible to a changing workload – able to prioritize
- Professional appearance and manner at all times
- Good level of business acumen, sound common sense and a genuine interest in working as part of a team to achieve client satisfaction
Ideal technical requirements
- Strong MS office skills
- Good IT skills, including knowledge of a range of software packages
- Knowledge of access control systems (beneficial)
- Knowledge of booking systems (beneficial)
- An opportunity to join a dynamic, supportive and friendly community
- Working within a warm, family-run business
- Pension plan with company contribution
- Sister restaurant & bar with staff discount rate
- Partner perks & benefit discount rates including Vhi Healthcare
We provide our members and partners with a five star business service, which starts with the welcome they receive on arrival. This role is ideally suited to someone with a friendly and energetic personality, and the ability to work well under pressure.
2+ years previous experience in a similar role is preferable. This full-time role may suit someone with experience in the hospitality industry, or corporate environment.
Working week is Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5:30pm and the role will be based at Fitzwilliam Hall, Dublin 2.
We also have a part-time opening, 11:30am to 3:30pm and this will will also be based in Dublin 2.