Lovingly restored and boasting the highest quality Bene Office Furniture and sophisticated security access control, this traditional space offers a range of private offices that can accommodate 2 to 15 persons in individual, interconnecting and self-contained spaces.
Only a 2-minute walk from Glandore’s flagship location, Fitzwilliam Hall, No. 33 is on the south side of the prestigious Fitzwilliam Square Just a short distance from the Grand Canal train station and Charlemont Luas station and close to the Aircoach to the airport and N11 bus route, this location provides a hassle-free commute from all areas of the city.
- 6-minutes from Grand Canal Train Station
- 8-minute walk to Charlemont Luas Station
- 13-minute walk to Aircoach stop
- N11 Bus Route nearby
- 145 Bus to Heuston Station on doorstep
- 46A, 155, 11 bus routes on Leeson Street
- Adjacent to Dublin Bike stations
- On-site parking available
- Convenient access to restaurants, retail and fitness
- Close to Stephen’s Green and Merrion Square
- Nearby to sister restaurant, Suesey Street
- At hand to sister event space, No. 25 Fitzwilliam Place
Glandore offers flexible workspace, serviced office space & coworking space with prestigious addresses in the heart of the business and tech hubs of Dublin 2, Dublin 4, Belfast BT1 and Cork City Centre.
Book a Call
Interested in viewing one of our workspaces?
Arrange a tour with a member of our Sales team to view any of our Glandore locations.