This dynamic and central location is ideal for freelancers, individuals and growing companies that are looking for a launch pad to help take their business to the next level. With an innovative coworking space, as well as high-end private office space that can cater for 4-100 people, companies have the flexibility to scale up or down as required.
One of the best business addresses in Dublin City, with easy access to Leeson Street, the Grand Canal and Dublin City Centre, this location is within a short walking distance of all of Dublin's major transport links and Dublin Bike racks, taking the hassle out of commuting.
- 7-minutes from Grand Canal Train Station
- 9-minute walk to Charlemont Luas Station
- 2-minute walk to Aircoach stop
- N11 Bus route nearby
- 145 Bus to Heuston Train Station on doorstep
- 46A, 155 and 11 bus routes on Leeson Street
- Adjacent to Dublin Bike racks
- On-site parking available
- Convenient access to restaurants, retail and fitness
- Close to Stephen’s Green and Merrion Square
- Around the corner from sister restaurant, Suesey Street
- Near to sister event space, No. 25 Fitzwilliam Place
Glandore offers flexible workspace, serviced office space & coworking space with prestigious addresses in the heart of the business and tech hubs of Dublin 2, Dublin 4, Belfast BT1 and Cork City Centre.
Book a Call
Interested in viewing one of our workspaces?
Arrange a tour with a member of our Sales team to view any of our Glandore locations.