This state-of-the-art building provides direct access to Dublin’s Silicon Docks, contributing to its invigorating and thriving atmosphere. With fully customisable office space accommodating 30 to 300 persons, this location is fitting for large enterprises, tech companies or financial services companies establishing a branch office or EMEA headquarters in Ireland.
On the cusp of Dublin's Grand Canal Docks and Dublin Docklands, Glandore's Grand Canal House is set in the centre of Dublin 4’s tech district. Easily accessible by car and transit, this location is perfectly connected within the city.
- 5-minute walk from Grand Canal Train Station
- 20-minute walk to Charlemont Luas Station
- 13-minute walk to Aircoach stop
- N11 Bus Route nearby
- 145 Bus to Heuston Station on doorstep
- 46A, 155, 11 bus routes on Leeson Street
- On-site parking available
- Beside Dublin Bike stations
- Convenient access to restaurants, retail and fitness
- Nearby to sister restaurant, Suesey Street
- At hand to sister event space, No. 25 Fitzwilliam Place
Glandore offers flexible workspace, serviced office space & coworking space with prestigious addresses in the heart of the business and tech hubs of Dublin 2, Dublin 4, Belfast BT1 and Cork City Centre.
Book a Call
Interested in viewing one of our workspaces?
Arrange a tour with a member of our Sales team to view any of our Glandore locations.