From redesigned Georgian boardrooms to contemporary and stylish suites, our Dublin meeting rooms offer natural daylight and are equipped with the latest AV technology and high speed WiFi. Rooms are available on a 1/2 hour, hourly, 1/2 day or full day basis.
Our recently renovated and stylishly designed Arthur House meeting rooms are beautifully appointed, modern and feature the latest AV and high-tech equipment. Our Belfast meeting and conference rooms are available on a 1/2 hour, hourly, 1/2 day or full day basis.
Offering space for 6-18 people, our City Quarter meeting rooms provide some of the most stylish spaces in Cork and can accommodate a range of meeting styles and sizes. Equipped with the latest AV technology and high speed WiFi, the rooms are available on a 1/2 hour, hourly, 1/2 day or full day basis.
Book a Tour
Interested in viewing our workspaces?
Contact our Sales team to arrange a tour of any of our Glandore locations.
- 1.What type of meeting rooms do Glandore offer?
- 2.What amenities are available when renting Glandore meeting rooms?
- 3.How many members can Glandore meeting rooms accommodate?
- 4.Where can we book Glandore meeting rooms in Ireland & UK?
- 5.How long can we book a Glandore meeting room for?
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are answers to some of the most frequently asked questions on Meeting Rooms